Below are the steps required to get UAE visa online for Indian Citizens living in KSA
1) Enter the below URL in the browser and create a free account to login.
2) Click on GCC Residents Option under Entry Permit- GCC Services. You will be redirected to the Visa application form.
3) In the Visa Application form, In the Applicant/passport/GCC Details Section, enter the details as shown in the below screenshot.
a) enter correct sponsor details.
b) enter the correct profession.
c) enter the correct port of arrival. It is your first point of entry in UAE.
d)enter your passport and resident permit details and click on next
Below Images are from Same page which have been showed separately for better understanding.
4) In the Application Address (UAE) Details, Enter your hotel address details in UAE and your home country address details and click on next as shown in the below screenshot
5) In the Fee/Document details section, Please use an image compressor online and compress your passport photo, Passport copies, Resident Permit Copy to be less than 100 KB to upload them and click on next a shown in the below screenshot.
6) In the Review Section, please review all the details that you have entered and click on next to confirm.
7) In the Pay mode Section, Please do the payment of around 256 AED.
8) Upon Confirmation , you will receive the reference number for the payment and if all the details are correct , you will receive the visa within 2 days.
9) Once you receive the UAE Visa, you have to apply for your dependents. While raising the request for dependents , you will be the sponsor for them and you will have to upload your visa once you receive it and Iqama copy in the documents section under Passport 3 and Passport 4. Also, Sponsor Type in GCC Category will be GCC resident for your dependents.
I hope this information will help you to obtain UAE visa online from KSA. If you have any questions, Please feel free to leave a comment.